london terror attacks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggerjeff

Reaction score
sorry this is off subject , but i would like to say that the hearts and prayers of the american people are with the english and the citizens of london today!!

Bluebelle

Reaction score
Me too - thoughts and prayers for the people of London and all those with UK connections. Was just at another forum where one of the members had email from her DD in London a few minutes ago (8:45 a.m. MDT), saying the city is in chaos, rumors flying.

Pontiled

Reaction score
Our prayers are with you and our brothers/sisters in England.

Mike and Bunny

trussin

Reaction score
I live in NJ. I saw the smoke from 911. My brother was the first command officer under the towers when the first plane hit. He's deputy cheif of police NYPD. I bought a british flag yesterday and will fly it next to my US Flag. God Save the Queen! Oh and Brian...God bless all good people every where. The rest can suck my A-S. Joe B

Roger

Reaction score

Thank you for your thoughts.

I was not in London on the day but my two eldest work in the centre of town and use the subway all the time. Fortunately they were already in their offices when the bombs went off. All our thoughts are with the innocent victims and their families.

Londoners have been bombed by Germany, bombed by the IRA and now they are bombed by the Islamic terrorists but all these things bring Londoners together and make them stronger. The terrorists will see that on Thursday (a week after the terrorist attack). At 1pm there will be two-minute silence as a mark of respect for the victims and their families.

God bless good people everywhere.

madman

Reaction score
im sorry to here about all this terrorism and death!! man thats so messed up!! i dont know what to think or who to blame anymore!!! hey roger good to here yor people are ok !! you know if you mess with a bees nest there gonna attack you mike

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
its a very screwed up time we live in,the politics are all messed up "no offense to anyone" are countrys forgien policys are almost "Colonial British ruled US",its a shame about he people who are innocent and are killed by people with no Ba$$s to stand up and speak thier views instead of using violence,especialy in that type of manner which in my mind is totally uncalled for reguardless of who what where and when ......

But also look at what is driving this - Oil,and a foothold between 2 very powerful countries....

please take the above as no offense to anyone again,....I myself am totally confused with 9-11,was it really the Terrorz or the Gov setting somthing up?...........

Thats is what is good about America you can speak your mind,...well not anymore because of the Pat. actz...........

but i tip my hat to the ones lost in that attack,and in the future "hopfully not".....

great post!...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide