Lookin for a tumble

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey everyone just got it back from steve today!! Looks great!

2C6D87F0898F450DA19C635553FA33CE.jpg

Attachments

• 2C6D87F0898F450DA19C635553FA33CE.jpg
    2C6D87F0898F450DA19C635553FA33CE.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 80

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Sick Rick - Did that Rick Sleaze guy from Baltimore ever refund your money for that awesome bottle he broke and lied about for months? Or, did he ever try to send you a bottle of "equal value?" Never heard or read on here of the end result. Can't believe he was their show chairman this year with the reputation he now has!

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Sick Rick - Did that Rick Sleaze guy from Baltimore ever refund your money for that awesome bottle he broke and lied about for months? Or, did he ever try to send you a bottle of "equal value?" Never heard or read on here of the end result. Can't believe he was their show chairman this year with the reputation he now has!

PD

No, never made a attempt. I see that guy at shows and can't stand looking at him. I talked to him for a few minutes and knew right off the bat the guy was a snake. The right thing to do would be ---walk over and offer me a bottle from his table. I can't ever see that happening. Bum with a capital B. Live and learn

Plumbata

Reaction score
Rick, I am almost positive that it didn't get broken. Some fellow snake of his probably offered a grand or so for it. The swirling of different colors was so extraordinary that it would be the centerpiece of any collection of bottles local to that piece. I'd file a formal charge against him, or be inclined to burn down his house. Probably wouldn't do the latter but would be mighty tempted. If he broke the piece he would have shown you the shards and compensated you. So he is the president of some club? The ambitious types I know who want that kind of attention and respect are usually greaseballs. Look to history; many ancient roman emperors were poisoned because of the ambitions of their spouses, children, or adopted children who desired the prestige and respect afforded by such a position. Such sacks of manure will stop at nothing to pad their pockets or further their interests.

Rick Lease is more fetid and disgusting than the fresh night soil plopped upon the bottles we dig up more than a century afterwards. That is as much of a fact as the rising of the Sun in the morning. That bottle was worth a great deal, and he should be in jail for felonious larceny/theft.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers