Looking for a buddy Lancaster PA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

imukdiver

Reaction score
Hey there everybody !! I just found this website and wow is it very informative ! I'm looking for somebody to take me under their wing and teach how to privy dig. I've been a bottle diver for years and am looking to expand my horizons.

imukdiver

Reaction score
Still looking for a buddy and someone to show me the ropes of digging. Hello ? I can bribe you with a free discover scuba class ! [:D]

kostgar

Reaction score
Hi Imukdiver,
I don't dig but I dive and I'm looking for a diving buddy. I'm in Brooklyn but can drive anywhere. I have some spots off Long Island I'd like to check. Let me know if you're interested in diving together.

Best,
Kostgar

kostgar

Reaction score
Hi Imukdiver,

I don't have a boat. But those spots are accessible from shore as well. If you want to check out fresh water and need a buddy, I'm open for that as well.

dcoffin5

Reaction score
Imukdiver
Hi Imukdiver,
i'm new to this forum, and new collector this year. I'd like to do some digging also. I've just started scouting possible locations in DelCo, & NCC Dela. Wanna come down this way to dig? We can learn together...

imukdiver

Reaction score
Sure I'd love to !! I gotta admit on land I have almost no clue as to what I'm doing, but not afraid to dig a hole. Let me know and we will work out the details.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster