Looking For An ACL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ratbastard

Reaction score
Im looking for a Tahquamenon ACL bottle. Green & White label . Made in Newberry Mi. Sorry no photos of it. I couldn't afford the one that sold on ebay. If anyone has one and is willing to part with it. let me know.

Thanks

surfaceone

Reaction score
Something like THIS ONE?

1_f1a343efd09123f61597bb2a3759e77e.jpg

druggistnut

Reaction score
Joe,
I'll be putting this one on, soon. Doing it for a buddy, out of state.
I'll add it to the Old Colony and RC you're looking for, though. I saw neither at the K-Zoo show.
Bill

2B7792B2D40F441B9FDE801D09CF3012.jpg

Attachments

• 2B7792B2D40F441B9FDE801D09CF3012.jpg
    2B7792B2D40F441B9FDE801D09CF3012.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 72

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ratbastard

Im looking for a Tahquamenon ACL bottle. Green & White label . Made in Newberry Mi. Sorry no photos of it. I couldn't afford the one that sold on ebay. If anyone has one and is willing to part with it. let me know.

Thanks

We don't care it you don't have the money..........don't come here crying about the price. Now that TD and myself know you want one........we'll make you pay.

Don't bitch about not having money.......we don't care.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Well Surf I guess you missed this

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Beware-of-this/m-514876/tm.htm

or maybe you are a bit selective in who you wish to castigate.

I find it in incredibly bad taste and a double standard to come here and whine like a little britch and then have the gall to tell someone to suck it up and not bitch.

Kinda like you..........always asking people to show pictures of their finds and not showing any of your own. Maybe you have and I just missed em all save the one from the other day[;)]

Maybe you need a hobby like bottle collecting............you seem to have done quite well at researching and passing judgement.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Pat,

I did miss that dust up. I read the start of that other thread, but missed the dénouement. So sorry to have missed the intricacies behind your comments.

As for me, I collect the bottles that I dig. I don't do ebay, and alas, I've not had a worthy discovery lately. I happen to enjoy seeing the discoveries that others make. I like to see a nice array of bottle pixels. I frequently learn something in the process.

We don't care it you don't have the money..........don't come here crying about the price. Now that TD and myself know you want one........we'll make you pay.

Don't bitch about not having money.......we don't care.

My view of your comments was that they lacked a certain subtlety, but more than made up for that in rudeness and implied menace. I'm not into full contact bottle collecting.

220px-FullContact.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn