Looking for diggers in north Jersey or NY area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I've got a huge dump up here in Essex County, NJ. I live in Glen Ridge, and it's close by. I know there are a lot of bottles here, the trouble is getting to them. There's a layer of bottles 7 or so feet under the ground, but due to the soil in the dump, I'm having trouble getting down that far. I'm maybe 3 or 4 feet of the way there, and I'm having trouble digging deeper. It should be smooth sailing once we get to the required depth.

There's more than enough room for two diggers in this dump, probably enough for many more. I'm just looking for someone to help me get to the bottle layer in this dump. I'm on summer vacation, so I'm available to dig most days, even during the week. If you've got a dig lined up, I'd be happy to go along too.

I've found some great stuff in this dump, these should give you an idea of the kinds of bottles I find. I'll split the finds with you, meager as they may be!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Where you at, pjritter? We could arrange something in the future. Are you in North or South Jersey? I haven't got a dump in South Jersey, where I go during the summer sometimes, so I'd like to find something down there.

Hladnopivo

Reaction score
I've got a huge dump up here in Essex County, NJ. I live in Glen Ridge, and it's close by. I know there are a lot of bottles here, the trouble is getting to them. There's a layer of bottles 7 or so feet under the ground, but due to the soil in the dump, I'm having trouble getting down that far. I'm maybe 3 or 4 feet of the way there, and I'm having trouble digging deeper. It should be smooth sailing once we get to the required depth.

There's more than enough room for two diggers in this dump, probably enough for many more. I'm just looking for someone to help me get to the bottle layer in this dump. I'm on summer vacation, so I'm available to dig most days, even during the week. If you've got a dig lined up, I'd be happy to go along too.

I've found some great stuff in this dump, these should give you an idea of the kinds of bottles I find. I'll split the finds with you, meager as they may be!
Hey, don't know if you're still active on this site, but this is just the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'll help dig your 10 foot pit if you think you might find anything good. I've got a similar situation in Westchester, N.Y.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2