looking for info?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

athometoo

Reaction score
yep, dale gets the prize . lamar it is . hey dale you had a thief bottle on ebay coupla weeks ago and my sister bid on it for me a christmas present . my wife informed her i was looking at it . after it went up the last coupla hours i called her and said no more . i know her name and password on ebay and figured out it was her bidding . on day i will dig a king and or thief bottle . if not in 25 yrs when i retire then i will buy one . i spoke to a guy you may know , richard troll , used to dig with the boys from irving . try to give you a call later sam

Dale

Reaction score
Hey Sam, yeah, I know ole tricky troll. I've known him for about 35 years. That wasn't me that was selling a thief bottle. I sold mine about 4 years ago. But I hope you get one for Xmas. Good luck at the dump. I dug a king of beverage down there about 30 yrs ago.
Dale

athometoo

Reaction score
the screen name was pigsluvpickles , thought for sure that was you . oh well did ya see the campbells soup sign we found down there? posted it here on the forum . glad you missed it all those years ago . what else did ya miss? if ya ever come back up this way holler . sam

Dale

Reaction score
On ebay I'm hunting4gold and I left a lot of good suff down there, even a gold coin or two! I'll let you know if I ever get back up there. Dale

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26