Looking for partener in Chicagoland area.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

monsterdigger

Reaction score
I know of alot of old ruins in the woods were there could be good bottle digging. I need a partener. I am also willing to go along with anybody if they know were there is a good place to dig...........dumps, outhouses etc. I am desperate. You can even keep most of the bottles that we find.

monsterdigger

Reaction score
Hey Chicago welcome to the forum, Im also new to the forum but am a bottle freak. What part of Illinois are you from? I have found lots of old dumps and need help. Please respond and maybe we can set something up. I have dug alot of dumps along rt83 near Lemont and have found a new hidden dump.

chicago

Reaction score
I live on the northwest side of chicago in the Jefferson park neighborhood. I am not able to dig on the weekends due to my work schedule. If you are able to dig during the week, please let me know. Most places I look for bottles are close to chicago. I have never been digging out in Lemont, sounds like fun.

chicago

Reaction score
My best finds were at construction sites in the city. I also know of a few spots in the woods in Maywood and Summit.

chicago

Reaction score
along the Desplaines river there is a huge dump that seems to be in the 30s to 50s age.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973