Looking for sodas from these Ohio cities

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JayBeck

Reaction score
I'm always looking to add to my Cleveland and Toledo collections but I also collect from a lot of the cities/towns in between closer to where I grew up. If you have anything from the following cities, ACL or embossed, that you are willing to trade or sell let me know:

Amherst, Bellevue, Elyria, Lorain, Norwalk, North Amherst, Port Clinton, Oberlin, Sandusky

I have lots of sodas as well as many other types of bottles and jars I would be willing to trade. Thanks!

Tgrady

Reaction score
I have an Upper 10 from Steubenville, Ohio if your interested

celerycola

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Kris Kringle Klub from Toledo is you have a sapre.

JayBeck

Reaction score
Tgrady: Thanks for the offer but Steubenville is down south and I am looking for northern cities. I'm sure someone around there or an Upper 10 collector will want that bottle.

Celerycola: I vaguely recall hearing about the Kris Kringle Klub bottle a long time ago but I have never seen one. Do you happen to have a picture or any other info?

grime5

Reaction score
i have these ohio bottles for sale if you need them
the city bottling works a.b. barnes bellefontaine o.

vossler bros wapakoneta o.

delphos the steinle delphos co delphos ohio

western ohio bottling co. van wert o.

found these last night going through some bottles.got about 6 more cases to look through may have some more.i think i saw one from painesville ohio too but forgot to pull it out. let me know or if anyone else needs them let me know thanks greg

Tgrady

Reaction score
Hey Jay I found Bortners Beverage from Toledo. Its a white and blue acl. Let me know if your interested

JayBeck

Reaction score
Grime5: I am not too familiar with most of those sodas that you listed. I am assuming that these are all embossed crown top bottles. If any of those are ACL I might be interested but those cities are farther west and/or south of me. The one I am familiar with is the Western Ohio Bottling which seems to be a pretty common bottle. Indeed let me know if you come across anything else. Thanks!

grime5

Reaction score
found a hutch from ohio if your interested let me know
j.p.glasser bellaire o thanks greg

madman

Reaction score
i am interested in toledo bottles as well,ive got some cleveland decos and milks interested?

JayBeck

Reaction score
Grime5: I only have a handful of hutches, I only buy them if they are really local and priced right. Bellaire is down on the Ohio River near WV so it is a bit out of my scope. I appreciate the replys, I hope you find one from closer to Lake Erie tucked away.

Madman: I am interested in any Cleveland decos that I don't already have. I remember seeing that you posted quite a few of them somewhere on the forum a while back. I'll search for that post and see if there were any there I don't have. Do you have others?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers