Looking for someone who can fix the top on these

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
I bought these two on eBay (the Amber sold as a pen holder[8D]), both with no top. The Cleveland appears to be fairly clean cut. I have not yet received, they'll hopefully be here very soon. I'm wondering if someone can, or knows someone who can, do a good job with repairing the tops. They're both strange colors, the Cleveland is almost Honey Amber and the Cartersville appears to be Clear with a very light Amber tint[8|] Not sure how to go about fixing these. The Cleveland should be easy, the Cartersville on the other hand... Send me a PM with prices if you're interested![:D]

$T2eC16dHJFoE9nh6piifBQ2LZ(Ikkw~~60_3.JPG
$(KGrHqZ,!l!FCenVbuUSBQ4NeMbY9!~~60_57.JPG

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
forum member baltbottles is the best I know. I believe only the clear one missing the partial top is repairable. Chris is excellent at glass color matching including haze and other earthly defects. Give him a try.

epackage

Reaction score
I don't imagine the cost of the repair would be worth it for this bottle Alex, you may be better off holding onto it until you find a better example.

AlexD

Reaction score
I do want to get the Cartersville fixed, it's a pretty odd color. It's very light Yellow actually. [&:]

bamabottles

Reaction score
The amber is best left as is... try Ken Nease in south Georgia on the other one. I have his email at home. I have not used him as of yet, but have heard very good things about him from people who I hold in the highest regard. I will try to find your email in my inbox and contact you tonight with his email address...

MrSchulz

IowaBottles
Reaction score
That amber Coke if its clean cut, I would use that as my Coca Cola Glass for drinking

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960