lotz of bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

luvday

Reaction score
Hi! We found that our backyard and beyound into our wooded area use to be a dumping ground.
Our home was built i believe in the 1920's We put up a fence a few years agao and came up with afew bottles but thought nothing of it until we decided to install above ground swimming pool. I have four big boxes of bottles we came across. After coming across this site Wow! pictues of bottles showed here getting me wondering if some of them bottles could be in my yard also .....iam completely new to this so bare with this newbie
some of the bottles i came across were garret@co.inc pioneer wine bottle,Dr.Ellis wave set (2) Bo peep ammonia bottles(differnt sizes ) small blue phillips milk of magnesia dr. yy b caldwell laxative ( large bottle) mason jars,soda bottles (one says lakeside) beer bottles (it seems) hand creme bottles looks like (small) white some seams go up on bottles some dont one small green bottle on the bottom it has a bubble and ribbed all up the side..milk bottle shows a baby on( can only see some in red) small and large bottles of hilex and a blue tall bottle looks black but when you hold to the light its actually blue......also a brown one in that style old quaker bottles and bottles with some tax stamps showing ....So are any of these worth keeping and maybe digging some more for? There is more then 180 feet ( our property) plus the woods behind and along side

diginit

Reaction score
Hey Luvday,
I don't trash any blue bottles myself. Sounds like post 1900 to me. But you never know, there may be older stuff close by or deeper. Check out some posts on this site and you will get a good idea of bottle dating. Pictures are a always good thing too.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85