Lyons powders wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pupman

Reaction score
Always looking to trade or buy Lyon's powder and similar insect powder bottles! Dug a good one ,keep me in mind! Thank you,Kev

pupman

Reaction score
Thank you Corry,I appreciate it! Kev P.S. and you are right,it's nice!!!!!!

deep digger

Reaction score
Hey Kev, I have a d maurer like the one that just finished on ebay mine will be going on soon. Kev

pupman

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin ,appreciate the information,Kev

glass man

Reaction score
HELLO!This is Jamie from georgia ,maybe you remember me.
two questions: I am guessing an amber Lyons is common?[ saw one today at Rome GA. bottle show] Do you own or heard of the amber "BED BUG KILLER" from "JACOB'S PHARMACY" ? Coca Cola was first sold there. A few years ago a friend offered to sell me one for one hundred dollars . I knew nothing about it at the time and did not have the money any how . He latter told me he sold it to a collector in California for $1800 ! I would have begged or borrowed the money if I had only known!

pupman

Reaction score
Hi Jamie,I've heard of that bed bug killer bottle from Jacobs pharmacy and I believe it sells for good $$$,how good exactly I don't know.Being shaped differently from Lyons powders it wouldn't be as appealing to me but still a great bug bottle! If you have any Lyons or similar shaped bottles please let me know as I would be interested in them,Good to hear from you again,Kev P.S. ...and welcome to the forum!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85