magnesia bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
hey guys nice bottles,ive found alot of citrates and milk of mag, but i have only found one citrate like this good luck every one mike

Sq46735.jpg

Bottleman

Reaction score
There are many different styles out there and lots have local druggist names on them form different towns. I have also seen a couple in emerald green! They are worth a few pennies but have never had the chance to dig one.

~~Tom

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
We dig citrates that have a diamond pattern embossed all the way around with Citrate of magnesia embossed in the center panel, (kind of like the neehi and orange crush bottles) they are a bear to clean..[:'(] If anyone wants let me know and ill save some this summer (really common in this dump) and you can have for ship cost....Of course youll have to clean em yerselves...[;)]

Bottleman

Reaction score
Here’s a pic of my oldest citrate of magnesia bottle. It’s blown in mold and has a real blob top on it, not a fake one like you usually see with the seams running up to the top. I would also like to say that we all started talking about the blue Philips Milk of Magnesia bottle in first picture but now are talking about Citrate of Magnesia. They are two completely different companies although they both made the same product.

~~Tom

Qo41015.jpg

Attachments

• Qo41015.jpg
    Qo41015.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members