March 14 & 15 good digging

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey Mike
Just wanted to say way to go .Great looking dig there guys .Thanks for sharing your pics .That little stoneware ink is sweet . Good luck to guy on your next dig .
bill

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi Mike, I met Greg last night with some of his takes, nice digs for you both. I wish you guys lots more treasures with the rest of the area. Maybe I'll meet you sometime. I live in the area now. Eric

Mike O

Reaction score
Thanks Eric, Wish I could have come last night, I will be there for the next one

appliedlips

Reaction score
Killer stuff guys,I hope you find some more of the same.

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Wow incredible finds ,good thing spots like that are very rare everyone would be digging lol ,thanks for posting them !
m16.gif

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Mike,

Your post was one of the most enjoyable I've seen on here in a while. Great pics, love the whittled amber flask. Your dig and post keep people like me, who get skunked 99% of the time, hopefull. Digs like that are extremely rare for most of us. Good for you! Thank you very much for sharing. Good luck digging and keep sharing your rewards, please!!!!

PD

Atlas

Reaction score
Mike--When I mentioned that I know the family whose name is on your stone beer, I realize I didn't mention that I live in MA (Metrowest). Again, PM me if you want me to poke around for ya.

Mike O

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone for your nice comments, YOu all ro realize that this is not everyday digging for me, As a matter of fact it is truly my 1st pontil dump. Most of the dumps I dig in are TOC type dumps. But I love digging them too. I just like finding old bottles. Of course however I will keep looking for more dumps like this one!

Hey Atlas YES pleas if you find out anything on that stoner I would like to know about it!

Stardust

Reaction score
you guys were blessed with bottles and finds & looked so happy. may everyone have the same luck this year! great pics. thanks again for posting.
star [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl