Memphis, TN National Show - Planning

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
I know it's probably a bit far off of the radar for most people, but I was curious if anyone already has plans on attending. I know the Baltimore show is a large show, and we will miss that, but the National show may be doable for us. The distance is about the same, so it's a days drive to get there. May be able to save a few bux between now and then if I plan it right (and stay away from ebay)

June 25 - 26 (Saturday - Sunday)Memphis, TN Federation of Historical Bottle Collectors’ Annual National Show & Sale at the Cook Convention Center, Memphis, TN. Info: R. Wayne Lowry, FOHBC Conventions Director, ph: (816) 318-0161, email: JarDoctor@aol.com.
FOHBC Club

texasdigger

Reaction score
I will be going to this show. If you end up goind poison let me know, and I will bring that not to be taken Houston Texas drug store bottle. We can play lets make a deal if you want it. I would make a good deal on it for you.

Brad

celerycola

Reaction score
If things work out Memphis will be my third show in three weeks following Atlanta and Birmingham.

jays emporium

Reaction score
I am definitely planning to set up in Memphis this year. My first bottle National. The National bottle show always is within a week of the Sports Collectors National and I can't manage to make both of them. This year they made the bottle show a month earlier and I'm going.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: texasdigger

I will be going to this show. If you end up goind poison let me know, and I will bring that not to be taken Houston Texas drug store bottle. We can play lets make a deal if you want it. I would make a good deal on it for you.

Brad

Thanks, Brad. It's up in the air at the moment... So many things going on, with bills to pay and all that. And now gas is going to be a big factor for anyone having to travel any distance...

jays emporium

Reaction score
Got my show contract today. Table fees for FOHBC members is just $45. for 8' table. I'm going to get 4 tables. That is so cheap compared to the Sports Collectors National where it costs me $1200. for a 10'x15' booth. For that amount of money I could get 27 eight foot tables at the bottle national.

div2roty

Reaction score
Got my show contract today. Table fees for FOHBC members is just $45. for 8' table. I'm going to get 4 tables. That is so cheap compared to the Sports Collectors National where it costs me $1200. for a 10'x15' booth. For that amount of money I could get 27 eight foot tables at the bottle national.

Yeah, bottle dealers have it so easy. The biggest comic book shows cost around a grand for a 10 by 10 booth. I've set up at the balt comic con (probab 2nd tier show) for $550. I've also done small comic and bb card shows and they are usually $100-150 for a 6 foot table.

And high end indoor antique shows cost a small fortune.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause