Michigan Brick Linner

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whitefish

Reaction score
Nice to see a few Michiganders on here, great beers.
Not sure about the Pure Food embossing, maybe because of the Sanitarium Movement taking place at that time?
Anyway here's a couple of mine that might not have been so pure.

10DAC77E3C7B486BB07B670609A85FF5.jpg

Attachments

• 10DAC77E3C7B486BB07B670609A85FF5.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 57

midway49

Reaction score
Dug an Ohio beer the other day embossed "no drugs or poison". Believe it was from Dayton.

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: midway49

Dug an Ohio beer the other day embossed "no drugs or poison".  Believe it was from Dayton.
COULD IT HAVE BEEN TOLEDO,OHIO? I HAVE ONE THAT IS "HUEBNER TOLEDO BREWERIES CO. " AMBER,BIMAL,CROWN TOP WITH THE PURE....WITHOUT DRUGS OR POISON,ON IT. JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: whitefish

Not sure about the Pure Food embossing, maybe because of the Sanitarium Movement taking place at that time?

BEAUTIFUL COLOR!!! JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Just Dig it

Geez, lighten up, the man's not from here...his real name is Vins Clortho and he hails from Wihdgetistan in the former Near Eastern
Midlothian S.S.R.

Then i owe him an apology i thought it was someone else with ANOTHER screen name..i give up..
DON'T GIVE UP BROTHER! ANY ONE ON HERE THAT KNOWS YOU ALSO KNOW WHAT A GREAT,COOL DUDE YOU ARE AND WOULD DO NOTHING MEAN ON PURPOSE,THINGS WRITTEN ARE HARD TO TELL IF WHAT IS SAID IS BAD OR NOT! HEY I HAVE TICKED SOME OFF ON HERE AND NEVER EVER MEANT TO. THINGS JUST GET TWISTED ON HERE SOME TIMES! HAPPENS TO ALL SOONER OR LATER,COURSE THERE ARE THOSE THAT INTENTIALLY ARE MEAN,WELL FORGET GET THOSE ERIC! YOU DID WHAT YOU COULD DO...SAID YOU WAS SORRY!

MAN ,I HAVE NEVER DUG ONE OF THOSE DEEP PRIVIES! I AM REALLY FLIPPED OUT BY CLOSED IN PLACES,BUT I THINK IF I STARTED PULLING BOTTLES OUT IT JUST MAY CURE ME!!![:)] JAMIE

Brian M

Reaction score
Nice bottles, I heard bottles from Big Rapids are pretty tough to find. I like the honey amber color. I dug a broken light amber one from a rare Bay City saloon that was that light, a couple of months ago.

ORIGINAL: whitefish

Brian M

Reaction score
The deep pits in Michigan are pretty rare. If the walls are solid, I don't worry too much about being down there. Most pits that we run into are in the 4 to 7 foot range. We did dig a deep wood liner a couple of weeks ago that was around 12 feet. Bill stayed down there in the water and mud from late afternoon till late evening.

ORIGINAL: glass man

ORIGINAL: Just Dig it

Geez, lighten up, the man's not from here...his real name is Vins Clortho and he hails from Wihdgetistan in the former Near Eastern
Midlothian S.S.R.

Then i owe him an apology i thought it was someone else with ANOTHER screen name..i give up..
DON'T GIVE UP BROTHER! ANY ONE ON HERE THAT KNOWS YOU ALSO KNOW WHAT A GREAT,COOL DUDE YOU ARE AND WOULD DO NOTHING MEAN ON PURPOSE,THINGS WRITTEN ARE HARD TO TELL IF WHAT IS SAID IS BAD OR NOT! HEY I HAVE TICKED SOME OFF ON HERE AND NEVER EVER MEANT TO. THINGS JUST GET TWISTED ON HERE SOME TIMES! HAPPENS TO ALL SOONER OR LATER,COURSE THERE ARE THOSE THAT INTENTIALLY ARE MEAN,WELL FORGET GET THOSE ERIC! YOU DID WHAT YOU COULD DO...SAID YOU WAS SORRY!

MAN ,I HAVE NEVER DUG ONE OF THOSE DEEP PRIVIES! I AM REALLY FLIPPED OUT BY CLOSED IN PLACES,BUT I THINK IF I STARTED PULLING BOTTLES OUT IT JUST MAY CURE ME!!![:)] JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete