Mighty Mississippi runneth over here!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bunchesofbottles

Reaction score
So who else lives close to the river? Thank goodness almost the entire town is on the bluff above it, except our water treatment plant of course. Crossing fingers that I will have showers everyday right now. Just curiuos if the flooding is effecting anyone else. I was 16 in 93' and made a five hour drive into a nine hour drive to see my dad. I'm hoping our bridge holds this time. Sandbagging sucks, that stuff gets into all your crevices.

aridice53

Reaction score
Hey Chris,
I'm sure I speak for a lot of folks here, when I say all our friends in the Midwest are in our thoughts and prayers.
Keep us posted about how its going.

God Bless,
Char

bunchesofbottles

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Al Roker was here this morning! Standing on the bridge in my hometown. Why do they always pick the people to talk to that want to tell their lifes story? She started off with, "during the flood of 73'". I just want people to think we're a bit citified, you know? Anyway, we're all saying prayers for the families who have lost loved ones and homes, and will continue to do so. My hometown levee is holding and looks good. Thanks again, Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter