Milk Dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

craigc90

Reaction score
JGUIS Zane looked it up in the Ohio bottle book and this is a unlisted variation it is only listed as red pyro. Have you ever seen one embossed?

Yooper14

Reaction score
Wow. Milks are a GREAT find, and to get a dump of them is outstanding. GREAT stuff!
Tim

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Hey Craig I think you and I should start posting all of our finds together under the same screen name. I think it would make us look like lexdigger or appliedlips. Just kidding guys. I'm pretty proud of the bottles we've both come up with this year though. We oughta put together a combined collection to keep up with these guys like Baltbot and downeastdigger and Stinger. These guys are my heroes too just to name a few.

wvbottlehead

Reaction score
Does that Savage dairy have a town on it? I think thats a Frostburg Md. bottle

Frank

craigc90

Reaction score
No it does not have a town or state I have no idea where its from. I dug it a few miles off the national road it could be from anywhere east or west of here. if anyone knows I would love to know where it was from.

appliedlips

Reaction score
Craig,

Can't beat a bunch of small town milks.Lately,they seem to be more in demand than good old stuff.Hope you find a bunch more.This weather is insane,isn't it?Take care,Doug

Lordbud

Reaction score
I like those local milks. I haven't added a milk to my collection in ages. Last bottle show I was at had three really nice local milks but at $30- 40 a pop I passed on them. So much nicer to dig them yourself!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A Giles