Milk Glass, G. W. Laird Perfumer.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlenut

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I decided it was about time I do something to help support this great Site, so here goes. This auction is for a nice crude, Milk Glass G. W. LAIRD / PERFUMER / BROADWAY N.Y. It is in very near mint condition, with just some faint swirl lines in it, and a little bit of residue inside. Measures 4.5" tall, beveled corners, very flat smooth base, and a sloppy lopsided, tooled lip. The embossing is not real bold, but quite ledgible. No chips, dings, or cracks. I will start the auction at $5.00 with 2.50 bid increments. Auction ends Sat. the 18th at 8:00 Eastern time. Winning bid to be paid to Admin. I will cover Priority Mail Shipping, and I will ship it securely when I get word from Admin. they have been paid. Thanks for looking, and good luck if you bid. Its a nice crude example.

E5D4019BFCCF43BF8982EEE816AFB29A.jpg

Attachments

• E5D4019BFCCF43BF8982EEE816AFB29A.jpg
    E5D4019BFCCF43BF8982EEE816AFB29A.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 70

GuntherHess

Reaction score
George Laird was the same dude that made that blue OLEO - CHYLE I posted about.
He made a number of products including medicines and perfumes.

botlenut

Reaction score
Alright, we got us an auction here. I've been hoping a few more people would get involved. Its a nice crude example. I think the winning bidder will be quite happy with it. Remember, shipping and ins. is on me. You pay just what you bid. Thanks to all who take part. Remember bidding ends this Sat. night at 8;00 Eastern time. Good luck. botlenut, Mark

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter