Milk Glass, G. W. Laird Perfumer.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlenut

Reaction score
Alright auction is over. Buzzcutt is the winner. thanks to all who bid. buzzcutt, send me your address, and when I get word from Admin. that you have made the donation to this great forum, I will ship it right out packed with care. thanks again everyone. botlenut

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
thanx Mark,

i emailed you with my address and also contacted admin for payment instructions.

i'll be paying with a personal check so it may take some time for them to receive payment. thanx to you and to all who participated.

jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Uhh.. you might need to send that check to one of us who will turn it into a paypal payment for you.. if you need a volunteer, let me know.

botlenut

Reaction score
Hi jim, I got your e-mail with your address. I will have it packed and ready to ship. Thanks again, Mark

cyberdigger

Reaction score
OK, the donation has been made and Admin has been contacted. Congrats, Jim!

botlenut

Reaction score
Hey Jim, I saw cyberdigger had made the donation to the Forum through PayPal for you. I havent heard anything from them, but I went ahead and shipped your bottle out. Hope you enjoy it. I know I enjoyed making a donation to this great Forum. Thanks to cyberdigger for helping with the transaction.
Mark

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I got Buzzkutt's check today, but the bank wouldn't cash it.. they didn't say why.... just kidding.. thank you Buzz!
I bet Roger is a bit preoccupied with the recent system glitches but sooner or later he will respond..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter