minature....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Hello...anyone out there?
My first find (thirty years ago) was 3in1 oil minature sample...anyone know anything about it? About 2 inches high, square, embossed with 3in1 oil logo, and says "free" on one side, "sample" on other..?????

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Thanks hdhntr...

Was just curious, I haven't seen any like mine. It kinda sounds like the square((rectangular?)) one that you have...was offered $3.00 for it when I first found it..but worth much more just for sentimental reasons..if you know what I mean. It was the start of my collection..I only have 6 or 7 big boxes packed away with various whiskey, bitters, meds, ink bottles, and other paraphnalia I have collected over the past thirty years. Probably not worth much except as "sentimental" value like I said...just love finding them at old farmsteads and such...have an old "Exide" glass battery, not complete, no insides,just glass shell...never seen one of them before either...found in old barn on shelf with rock hole in side..had to super glue back together...just neat to have on display on shelf in kitchen. (Wife says are just dust collectors...but she tolerates them and me!)
Again thanks for info...kinda new to this site and wanted to get my "feet wet"...

Good hunting...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter