Mingo Indain soda Bottle On ebay!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

piratemom

Reaction score
I recently placed a mingo bev. bottle fromMingo Bottleing co mingo beverage bottles on ebay check out photos in acl section of forum under mingo bottle!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hey Jeanne, good luck with it. I hope you get what everyone here thinks it should but being a new ebayer may keep the price down. Personally I tend to stay away from or ask for shipping cost when they arne't mentioned as well. I hope you get a lot of questions from people. That's a good sign.
I don't have much interest in ACL or I'd be right on it. Here's the link though.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mingo-Beverages-soda-bottle-Williamson-Wv-Indian_W0QQitemZ200018854844QQihZ010QQcategoryZ13915QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lynette

Reaction score
nice bottle.......suggestion.......use spell check on your ad.

piratemom

Reaction score
[sm=lol.gif]Thanks for all of your help it is so nice to have frinedly input. I,m new to this whole ebay thing. I should have tried to sell a few of my less valued bottles first i guess but I am learning. And someone will more than likly get a good deal so alls well that ends well. this is a great sight even if your a little green like me. everyone is so helpful Thanks!!![:D][:)]

piratemom

Reaction score
Mingo Bottle Sold I,m Really beging to like this ebay thing

craigc90

Reaction score
Congadulations you did good I watched it all week.I was hopeing you would get some more bids towards the end like that. If you didnt I was going to bid on it. [:D] I am just to cheap.

piratemom

Reaction score
thank you, keep an eye out I've got a few more. some one didn't return 6 of them, left them in the barn so I picked out one for myself two where broke i've got two left to be cleaned and sold. the guy that bought it graduated from my old high school seen my seller name and emailed me that he was a BHS grad to so that was kind of cool. I also have a double dot pepsi form hunington wv I,m going to list this week

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter