Mississippi bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

beith_2005

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for rare mississippi hutches and hobbleskirts if anybody has anything they want to get rid of please let me know. Thanks Clifton

SaratogaSprings

Reaction score
I have a super rare vicksburg steam, a super rare Walton brothers from newton, and a super rare Jackson ms hobbelskirt.

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello beith, Looked through my hobbelskirts and found a 1949 from Belzoni Miss. Not sure if it is rare or a common bottle? Thought I would offer it. Thanks, Kevin...

SaratogaSprings

Reaction score
I know Beith, and while I can't speak for him I believe he has the 1949 Belzoni hobbleskirt. He has most all of them except the really hard to find ones. There was an unlisted 1915 from Belzoni that just came up on eBay that was broken.

SaratogaSprings

Reaction score
For the record, I also collect Mississippi hutches and straight sides. So if anybody has them, I am cooler and a lot better looking than Beith2005, so send them my way!

celerycola

Reaction score
I;m looking for script "Koke" from Winona MS and "Temple's Koke" from Sardis MS.
KokescriptWinonaMS1914.jpg

beith_2005

Reaction score
I'm looking for both of them myself. The only thing I've been able to come up with is half of a L.H. Temple bottling works from Sardis and it was dug in Arkansas. Who owns the bottle u have pictured and how many do u know of either bottle. I didn't even know about the Winona bottle until awhile back when Justin called me about it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583