Most valuable acl soda bottle in your area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Bass

Please explain what you mean by "a variant of the Big Chief Soda"

Thanks

iggyworf

Reaction score
Thanx bob, I would love too see scans of those bottles. I have been wanting that book also. Rick Sweeney's ACL book. But the few times I have come across it, it was big money$$ for it. Corinath is a small town south of Grand Rapids Mi.

(funny how we just posted at the exact same time)

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
iggy

Here's the "Noel's Cola" from Corinath, Michigan and listed in 2002 as extremely rare - but I don't know if that ranking is still valid. It doesn't list an actual value, only the ER ranking. I'm pretty sure the bottle is clear glass but was photographed with a dark liquid inside it. I will post the "Sun Maid" later today ...

Noel's Cola Corinath Michigan ER.jpg

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I just heard from the New Mexico bottle club who had this to say about my "Pippo" bottle ...

"I emailed several of the NM soda collectors who knew of Pippo ACL bottles but didn't have information on them. One had 3. There must be a void on this soda. Would you post your pics to share."

(I sent the requested pictures)

iggyworf

Reaction score
Thanx for the pic Bob. But I think the book might have the town misspelled. It is actually 'Corinth' Michigan.

Reaction score
These Gator Beverages bottles seem to be hard to find especially in good condition. Frostie Bottling Co. Jacksonville, Lake City, Gainesville Florida.Gator1.jpgGator2.jpg

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Bob, Birmingham is in Alabama. Church Point however, is in LA and I would love to see an image of that one. I know of 2 variants of the Big Chief. It was in another thread a few week's show. I'll see if I can find it. Thanks as always, Bass

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Bob you are the owner of a Louisiana Big Chief bottle but I don't remember which city bottled yours.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.