My assorted Star bottles...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Matt...Those sound cool,...the sample punkinseeds....thanks for the thought....Can you imagine having all the bottles you ever found/dug in one room??? (Sheesh, I pretty much do already)[:D] Anyhow I'm sure there would be ones we all traded/ gave away that we may have forgotten about by now....It would be cool to rediscover them....(Just rambling now)...Thanks everybody for commenting and showing and sharing your awesome star bottles...

KBbottles

Reaction score
New brunswick NJ has some nice star embossed milks too.. Old ones. Hygienic milk company from the late teens. I have a few variants. If i pick up any doubles ill send one your way. Im also looking at the starkey on ebay from oldihtractor... We'll see. I dug a crown top one, smaller and not as old last summer. Nice collection ill see what i have stored away some time.

epackage

Reaction score
hey Joe, found one of my locals with a star, amazingly enough it's from Star Bottling Co.[8D], looks like this...

StarBottlingBlobTop.jpg

and there is this Rare Jar which I don't own yet....

StarkMasonJar.jpg

KBbottles

Reaction score
Hey Joe,

I just checked my collection again and I do have a double of Middlesex Farm Dairy quart milk bottle with a big whopping star on the front within the circle slug plate. I'll get a pic of it and if you want it let me know. :)

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Ken,...thanks for considering me...a milk would be cool...All these years collecting and I have but one to my name...(A local dairy) I found it in the attic of the drugstore dig, the day before they tore it down...[:D] I'd like to see a pic of yours if it's not too inconvienient for you... Thank you... J.B.

Jim,...it seems we may have a similar local blob, and it occurs in amber,..Penn Digger keeps threatening to give me one![:)]
I'll keep my eyes out for a star(k) jar for you in my travels. Cool bottles all around.

epackage

Reaction score
Joe I have a great PA. star bottle, pm me your address and ill send it right out....

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Hmmm, Senility may just be setting in,... I just knew I was forgetting one (or was it two?)[:)] When I was setting up the pics...Here's a great big old overblown quart aqua flask with a great drippy applied lip and a star...Noticed and remembered it while we were eating dinner...

31DB41EDF4FF44FAA7D6C72629F022F7.jpg

Attachments

• 31DB41EDF4FF44FAA7D6C72629F022F7.jpg
    31DB41EDF4FF44FAA7D6C72629F022F7.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 62

cookie

Reaction score
Joe - I've got an aqua star flask -has some light cloudiness and a dug WYCKOFF & COS star UNION BLUING...I'd send them to you if you want them..John

tigue710

Reaction score
That quart flask is sweet! I couldn't fit them all in a house Joe! I couldn't even display all the ones I liked and kept in my old house... It was outta hand... Now I have one and a half shelves here and a couple boxes back east... No big dumps out here so I only dig one or two a week that make it home... If that... It's been to hot lately so I have only been out digging a few times this month and got skunked two out of three...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology