my backyard dig yahoo

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mikefct57

Reaction score
can anyone tell me anything about the aqua fruit jar. It has a c and two bumps on the bottom. I thought the top was broken but the break is under top.

coreya

Reaction score
Can you get a picture of the base of the fruit jar and one of the top while your at it, hard to tell without closer exam.

mikefct57

Reaction score
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/mikefct57/
Here is the link with photos of fruit jar close ups corey. I also have a pic of a jar cap with an s or z on it do you know anything about it? There are a few pics of some things I found yesterday. One of them is an very small iron iron the other is a broken hair brush very small maybe bone or ivory. And last a broken white bottle i was curious about. I thought this stuff was really cool?

mikefct57

Reaction score
I would like to say im sorry. I have been spending some time on this site and I reallise that iam using the wrong forum.

mikefct57

Reaction score
Im pretty new to the computor and still learning especialy the pics part. but I will figure it out. Again sorry.

mikefct57

Reaction score
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/mikefct57/
Here is my latest find.

mikefct57

Reaction score
Yeah Rick your right except my back yard is starting to look like the moon and my wife is starting worry. Im hoping there is a privy around somewhere. Im not sure but I think the spoon might be gold plated.

swizzle

Reaction score
Don't worry about posting in the wrong forum. Your new to the forum and it'll be expected from time to time. Besides this is the digging and finding section. Isn't that what you did? You can post anything here that you dug. If you want better info on a jar then post your jar in the jar forum. Simple as that. Is this the jar your talking about?

SDC12911.jpg

Personally I like this one better.
SDC12912.jpg

SDC12913.jpg

and who doesn't like a little lip slop for breakfast. I know I do!! [8D]
SDC12913.jpg

swizzle

Reaction score
Sorry about the double pic. I thought I posted this one.
SDC12914.jpg

I'm liking the one next to it as well. The last Geyser Springs bottle that I dug like that I sold for $75. I should have kept it. I actually have it on video. Probably the best bottle I've pulled out on video too. Thanx for posting and don't forget to replace your divots. Gotta keep the wifey happy. Swiz
SDC12862.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1