My best 4 digs ( all time )

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Hi, nice forum you got going here. I saw Wayne, a fellow Maine digger posting a message and it got me wantin to post. Plus I'm headin out to dig Sunday, and want some good luck :)
I'm going to try to my very best prize digs. I dont know if the pictures will come through since it's my first try, we'll see. These bottles represent years of digging, like everyone else, most digs come back with very common bottles, some shards, and odds and ends, or nothing at all. I really just enjoy the hunt, and getting dirty, and digging through history. Plus the off chance that a real gem shows up!
Happy digging. I'll post after I dig on Sunday ( if I get any good permissions ).
Bram
1st picture "Dr. Stockers Sarsaparilla" clear, in a Townsends mold, 1 of 2 known

Pn35362.jpg

Attachments

• Pn35362.jpg
    Pn35362.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 70

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hi downeastdigger and Welcome to Antique-Bottles.Net -
I've seen you around on some online venues before or at least someone w/ this name.

Beautiful stuff you have there!!! Thanks for sharing and keep 'em coming.

The best of luck to you on your digs.

Mainepontil

Reaction score
Very nice finds. I like the Stoddard Jar. I bet you found most of those in NH, right?

It's funny how those flasks stopped at the border. Just opiate laced plain bottles in Portland.....and the occasional pontiled amber N.Woods. [:)]

Well maybe someday.

Joel

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter