my Columbia S.C. show photos

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

thesodafizz

Reaction score
I have posted some of the photos I took Saturday of the Columbia, S.C. show. They may help identify some of the dealer's tables (and the dealers) that Pat took photos of, but did not know. Hopefully, I have all the dealers captioned correctly. If not, please do let me know (before the photos go to press). Also, if anyone has comments about the dealers photographed, please do email me and let me know.

Go to:

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/thesodafizz/columbia2008show/

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Between the two of us we covered that well. Seems ya caught Paula in a lot of shots even got me in a couple. Shades of Waldo. Who else did I see among the bunch. Marty Vollmer,Bob Riddick,Larry Calhoun,Sonny Howell,Jim Edenfield,Perry Driver,Geneva Green,Maybelle Hicks and Leo Eubanks. Who we gonna see in Badin besides each other?

thesodafizz

Reaction score
Yeah, but which ones? If I knew which ones had who in them, I could add it to the caption. Hint - hint. (Just like an editor, huh - everyone keeps telling me I give them work to do.)

:)

glass man

Reaction score
THANK YOU for the pictures. ED GRAY is one of my favorite bottle people! ED is very kind and always helpful : Plus gives good deals on good bottles!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
I am aren't I. Gray. On the far left. Back shot on the fist pic, way in the back. Then again behind Eric Warren. Same isle different angle. Paula once more way behind Mike O'neal. . I think I saw Matt there to. I was trying to decide if you were Doug or not. Guess that question is answered. Did ya get your Fizz that was in the bottom of the box? Odd that one was w/ cancelled postage was in a box and you were there.

digdug

Reaction score
Pat,
Did you notice if the Soda Fizz addressed to me was a new issue or an old one? I wonder why it never made it to me? I didn't see it when I was at the show. Just had enough time to cruise thru the show.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem