My finds today...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mf150

Reaction score
If you want to get those chrome parts rechromed, I know an excellent place. Message me if you are interested in gettin those refinished. The place does chopper and hog parts, so you know they are good.

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

ORIGINAL: Diggin4Togas

#2 - another look at the hood ornament

B6528676CFE040E3B0BF3B4E1934FBAB.jpg

Hey Randy,

Cool find, sir. I think that may be a 1954 Chrysler New Yorker.

fs_1954_Chrysler_New_Yorker_DeLuxe_Convertible_Coupe_Hood_Crest___V_____Mascot_Detail_2nd_Floor__WPC_Museum__N.jpg
From.
Hey surf, thanks for the info it appears to be an exact match. Randy

zachnicole

Reaction score
Surfaceone, I dug this weekend and found several more civil war era vials and two clear turlington pontil bottles. One is in good shape and has a flared mouth, clear glass with pontil. The second one is missing the neck. Also clear with pontil.

They seem pretty collectable but how can I tell the age. Most of what I have dug, english pottery, clear pontil and acqua colored medical bottles etc are 1865 and before so I assume its pre civil war.

i will be uploading pice soon but would like to hear thoughts on the turlington bottles.

Thanks!

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
Hey thanks Dave! Thanks for all the replies from everyone, can't wait to get back in the woods. Can't forget the deep woods off this time, had to pull over a dozzen tics off of me when I got home[:'(] Thanks again Randy
ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

VERY NICE RANDY,KEEP IT UP.YOU COULD HAVE DUG IN A DUMP ALL DAY AND NEVER FOUND STUFF THAT NICE.COOL SIGNS BRO. BADGER

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter