My Jersey City bottle collection

digger dun

Over 10 years ago now there was a giant construction project going on in Harrison with no fences to speak of, acres of 1880s-90s landfill from the surrounding area was being churned up. We'd go there almost every weekend and walk the piles, coming home with backpacks full of keepers every time. I had so many JC blobs and hutches and pharmacies, but have sold off most all of it by now. I think I still have some small embossed JC pharmacies and some beers, I'll take a look when I get home.

butchndad

Over 10 years ago now there was a giant construction project going on in Harrison with no fences to speak of, acres of 1880s-90s landfill from the surrounding area was being churned up. We'd go there almost every weekend and walk the piles, coming home with backpacks full of keepers every time. I had so many JC blobs and hutches and pharmacies, but have sold off most all of it by now. I think I still have some small embossed JC pharmacies and some beers, I'll take a look when I get home.
Good chance of JC bottles winding up in Harrison. thank you and please let me know

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christabel