My New Digging Partner...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SAbottles

Reaction score
Great, Dan; but those were nice clean clothes he had on, guess Mom's going to have a bit of washing to do [:eek:] !! Have to get him a small boiler suit !

Lordbud

Reaction score
My son's about to go off to college and we never dug together once. So glad you could get your son interested. Don't ever waste a chance like that, because you'll be looking back like me wondering why things turned out just like in that Harry Chapin song "Cat's in the Cradle"...[:(]

JMY

Reaction score
Great to see a future botter collector. Hope Kileigh can come to the Harrisonburg Bottle Show in April so I can see his finds from his first dig! John

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JMY

Great to see a future botter collector. Hope Kileigh can come to the Harrisonburg Bottle Show in April so I can see his finds from his first dig! John

Don't think he will make Baltimore but I will be there. I guarantee you will see him and his bottles at the Harrisonburg show in April. We cleaned some of the bottles yesterday from our dig together. Great fun to a usually boring task. Thanks John.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: SAbottles

Great, Dan; but those were nice clean clothes he had on, guess Mom's going to have a bit of washing to do [:eek:] !! Have to get him a small boiler suit !

Dale, the weather was a little iffy so mom didn't dress him for digging. She just sort of came by to show him what I was doing. That's why the clean clothes and no gloves at first. When he saw his dad digging, there was no stopping him. We plan to dig again this Saturday. We are already planning our stradegy.

diggermeister

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Staunton Dan

...and out it came.

88A4ED82354F401696C35C95A67C29E6.jpg

I hope to keep this type of joy in digging as long as I as I am able to lift a shovel! [:)]

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

That's terrific! The only digging I did with my dad was to plant tulips or something. What's his name and did he get that little one I think I see in pic 4?

Eric, here is Kileigh digging that little bottle you spoke of ]Kileigh's 1st Dig[/URL]. This is my 1st attempt at video so hope it works.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Well, that didn't work. Who can tell me how to post a movie on here? I have already downloaded the movie to Photo bucket. I thought that I had the right link, but I guess not. Now I need to figure out how to get it on here.

Bent_Twig

Reaction score
Dan,

You had better clean off a shelf for the little guys bottles. He's learning how to dig from one of the best!

Congrats, Twig.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH