My new story from AB&GC Magazine (Back in The Saddle) Part 1

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I also put in the link to my web site. It is much easier to read that way.

http://www.19thcenturybottlediggers.com/backinthesaddle.htm

Saddle 1.jpgsaddle 2.jpgSaddle 3.jpgSaddle 4.jpgsaddle 5.jpgSaddle 6.jpg

coldwater diver

Reaction score
That was a great story Rick I can relate to the opening paragraph. Love the photobomb picture w the little kid in the hoodie.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Thanks you (2) guys for the comments :)

part 2 coming soon make sure both of you guys are around its pretty dam good LOL

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hi Rick I know what you mean about the crickets. I was wondering in your article when getting permissions, alot of times I cant access where I want to dive easily so I have to ask for permission to go through someones property to get to the water. It can be awkward to say the least explaining what I have in mind. I will sometimes wear my dive suit to help my cause. I will have about 25% say they dont want the liability(of my dying I suppose or injuring myself), Does this come up often for you? Me and the other guy are looking forward to part two. :)

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Well for us rarely anyone asks or says anything about liability. The people that say no are the ones that would probably be the nay Sayers :) But all of the places we ever dug no one said "ohhh no I don't want to be responsible" The only time I had to get "written" permission was the time I did 10 abandon homes in the city. I felt better getting hold harmless agreements that way we could dig in peace-- and we did :) Here is the story about that adventure :) http://www.19thcenturybottlediggers.com/theprivydigathonstory.htm

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Coldwater do you do FB? The reason im asking is there a lot of guys that dive on there. One guy just got certified. I was thinking about it my self.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie