My smallest bottle.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Just curious i anyone can help me. This bottle is 1-7/9" tall with a 5/8" tooled neck that has a square formed lip. It is clear glass and has a tapered square body that is embossed with a large "/ C " that has an & sign and a small "/ Co " inside the open ends of the large C. I also think the bottom ha a '/ 402" where the O is set a little higher than the 4 and 2.
It isn't earth shattering but if anyone knows about the perfume it no doubt had in it. It may mean more. RED Matthews

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Re: RE: My smallest bottle.

Thanks I just found out how to find the replies!~ I think you are right. Now I have a little Coca-Cola that is 1-5/8" tall and the base is 7/16" dia.RED Matthews

Dugout

Reaction score

My son in law collects Cokes and he has some of those tiny guys. 2 that he has are in a small carrying crate.

FitSandTic

Reaction score

Hey Red, I would say there is a good chance that your mini Coca Cola bottle could be an accessory for a toy truck or something of that nature. Without a picture I could not say for sure though. There were many different types of trucks produced by many different toy companies over the years and many of them came with small bottles. One of my favorites I have found is the 1939 Metalcraft truck which held 8 embossed miniature Coca Cola bottles.

RED Matthews

Reaction score

Thanks to all of you for replying. I sure enjoy my bottles and this forum has given me smiles every day. RE Thanks for the replies, all of you. This forum gives me smiles every day. RED M.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1