My yard sale of dug treasures

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
Almost forgot these. The first is the front and back of a cool tile. Anyone know a general value of these? I seem to be coming across a few more here and there.

Picture006.jpg

Back

Picture008.jpg

And I got this one in a draw. I was hoping that my buddy Jim would take it because he dug it but he insist that I take it. What a good guy he is.

Picture010-1.jpg

Sometimes I feel like I'm taking advantage of the guy and I don't like feeling that way. He insist that I'm not and I'd like to pay him back. Any ideas fellow diggers? Swiz

rockbot

Reaction score
That tile piece is very nice.

Hey you won it in a draw. You may not be so lucky next time![;)]

swizzle

Reaction score
The thing is that I ended up walking away with all the bottles in the in the video right up until you see the large canteen with the deer on it. He kept 3 bottles. He starts pulling out all of the ones that he doesn't want and fills a box full and leaves about 6 bottles to choose from. Personally I'd rather give up a good piece of glass then to ever risk a friendship. I let him know that and he tells me not to worry that he wants me to have the bottles. He says he gets a kick out of handing me a good bottle and seeing my reaction. I love digging with the guy too. Its always a blast and we always have something good to talk about. He really is a great guy and I'd like to let him know how much I appreciate all that he's done for me. I'm thinking about hand painting a moose on a bottle for him. Kinda tough though. His whole family is artist. Swiz

swizzle

Reaction score
I only have about half the bottles out there. Wifey would like to see them all out there. [:D]

druggistnut

Reaction score
Hey Swiz,
Great sale bottles, a good variety.
I believe Tigue (Matt) is looking for one of those cylinder whiskey's you held up. It has a sloping collar finish and a ring under it and you called it citron. He would probably be happy to hear from you about it.
Bill

swizzle

Reaction score
I actually took it out for the video. I bought it back in when I was done. I've never seen a whiskey in citron before. If I dig another one I'll be sure to let him know. Swiz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday