My yard sale of dug treasures

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the vid, swiz! If you still have that emerald green whiskey, I'd be interested in it..

swizzle

Reaction score
Just to let you know it has some sickness on it and my son threw in a few fruit loops at no extra charge. [:D] Maybe we can get a third party opinion on a fair price. I know I could get more in person because of the price of shipping but heck your a forum member and fellow digger. I'll sell it to you if we can come up with a fair price. I also can't guarantee the actual color. To me it looks like an emerald green so that's what I'm calling it. Let me give her a good once over to see if theres any damage. Swiz

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I don't mind some sickness, and paying for shipping is no problem... but I don't want to hear any opinions about the value of the bottle.[&:]
I will pay you $10+ ..$5+ if it's ABM.

swizzle

Reaction score
Before we go to far I just want to be clear. This is the one that you want right?

Picture022.jpg

If so I searched for damage and I found this.

Picture021.jpg

At first I thought it was an upside down V crack but if you look close it looks like a weird shaped bubble. The very top of the bubble looks like it maybe open on the inside. I really don't think its cracked. Here's a close up.

Picture020.jpg

And an elongated neck bubble. I love these. still trying to fish the rest of the fruit loops out.

Picture026.jpg

As far as the seam goes I don't see one anywhere on the bottle and the pontil fell off when I pulled it out of the ground. [:D]

swizzle

Reaction score
Apparently I'll ship bottles too. Did you see any in particular that you liked? I can do close ups and such. Swiz

tigue710

Reaction score
Cool stuff, Ben and I had dug afew of those whiskey's with the faces on them in one dump,I believe he did a little research on them...

Thanks for looking out Bill, I've been looking for an example of an early Baltimore whiskey cylinder in any color for quite a few years now though, the last one to come up for sale just happened to be citron

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigJayKay