Mystery Tavern Bottle Dig In Antique Trader -This time I did the writing.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Hey Rick,

I get an error message from aol, no mention of money, and an ad for Buicks or some kinda car.

Not this one, either.

CC-92-017-800.jpg

Hahaha lol do you have Adobe Reader ? its a AR file

Wheelah23

Reaction score
The problem is not one of being able to view the file... Surf and I do not have AOL, hence we are unable to download the file... Your pdf is available to download from that link, but only to AOL peeps... Maybe upload it to a site like megaupload or something.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

The problem is not one of being able to view the file... Surf and I do not have AOL, hence we are unable to download the file... Your pdf is available to download from that link, but only to AOL peeps... Maybe upload it to a site like megaupload or something.

I am trying different things here and none are working. I put the last one they did on us on ABN and people saw it. I never heard of people not being able to open a PDF file because they don't have AOl a lot of people dont have Aol.Its an Acrobat Reader file. weird

Gromit0299

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

I am trying different things here and none are working. I put the last one they did on us on ABN and people saw it. I never heard of people not being able to open a PDF file because they don't have AOl a lot of people dont have Aol.Its an Acrobat Reader file.   weird

Rick,
It could be that you're linking through aol, and it's just that aol is butchering the link. Maybe try to download it to your computer, and upload it directly to your web server as a link on your site? i.e. www.19thcenturybottlediggers.com/mysterytaverndig.pdf
or something of the like. I usually have no problems downloading pdfs, it's just the way that link is set up. Like it's directly linking to your personal aol inbox, and then kicking us out, because we're not you. [:)]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
The important stuff in the link is "mail.aol" and "get-attachment". That means the computer is trying to access your pdf file through AOL's email service, which we do not have.

Gromit0299

Reaction score
Also, I just used my ancient years old, aol login (and hey, I had mail. I can't believe they still use that soundwav), and then tried clicking on the link, and still no go. It gave me an error.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles