Mystery Tavern Bottle Dig In Antique Trader -This time I did the writing.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Gromit0299

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

The problem is not one of being able to view the file... Surf and I do not have AOL, hence we are unable to download the file... Your pdf is available to download from that link, but only to AOL peeps... Maybe upload it to a site like megaupload or something.

I am trying different things here and none are working. I put the last one they did on us on ABN and people saw it. I never heard of people not being able to open a PDF file because they don't have AOl a lot of people dont have Aol.Its an Acrobat Reader file. weird

Rick,
It could be that you're linking through aol, and it's just that aol is butchering the link. Maybe try to download it to your computer, and upload it directly to your web server as a link on your site? i.e. www.19thcenturybottlediggers.com/mysterytaverndig.pdf
or something of the like. I usually have no problems downloading pdfs, it's just the way that link is set up. Like it's directly linking to your personal aol inbox, and then kicking us out, because we're not you. [:)]

I tried that to didn't work. I will have to wait until it is put in Antique Trader then put up the link to their site. The only way this works is through emails.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

If you email me the PDF file I will post it for you so people can get it.

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]This is making me nuts. Before you do it,tell me how to do it so I can try. I tried to create a PDF on Adobe reader, I tried to up load it to my site,I tried to save it to "megauploader" and send the link,and I tried a few more things. So as you see its making me looney ![:-][:-][/font]

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
It needs to be saved in general webspace that everyone can access.
You should have some since you have a website. You should be able to post on your website.
How do you upload content there? The PDF format is fine.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Looks like your website may be a third party blog host but you should still be able to upload a PDF file to that.
Make a post on your blog and there should be a tool to upload a file.
Once its on your blog you can just make a link to that and post it here.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

Looks like your website may be a third party blog host but you should still be able to upload a PDF file to that.
Make a post on your blog and there should be a tool to upload a file.
Once its on your blog you can just make a link to that and post it here.

Yeah I tried all that,when I up load it to a blog it is not there when I go there.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I feel your frustration, Ricky! Wish I could help..

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
It just wont let me access a Pdf . I will send it to Gunth im done messing with this,I am off work sick now im even sicker lhahaha[8D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583