Neat tiny poison need help identifying!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That’s interesting, I wonder how it got over here in the dirt then what about the 13 on the bottom? Does that make it anymore rarer seeing how it’s a poison? Like does that in any way make it special?
The 13 is just a mold number, it doesn't mean anything or make it any more special. Although a bunch of people have been convinced that a 13 on a mason jar makes it more collectible so who knows...

Catcat16

Reaction score
The 13 is just a mold number, it doesn't mean anything or make it any more special. Although a bunch of people have been convinced that a 13 on a mason jar makes it more collectible so who knows...
Yea I saw somewhere that ball mason jars with a 13 on the bottom were verrrrry collectible. So I may have to disagree with you there. Your right that it’s not actually anything different from one that says 7 but I believe it would sell faster or even bring in a smidge more money because of that. But that’s just because people are weird not because it actually makes the bottle anything special lol

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hi Leon! I recently moved into my new home! So I’ve been away for quite some time getting things together and I’ve unfortunately moved away from my dig spot so I haven’t gotten to go digging in awhile :/
Long time no see! How's the married life Cat? In a new home huh? That's always stressful. Sorry to hear your now to far to travel to your old spot. I have a feeling you will find another. Could take a little research or physically searching. Again, I am so happy for you and welcome back.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Alemond

Reaction score
Wow! Sorry I can't help you but VERY cool poison. I prefer mine to have the words Poison, Poisonous, or Not To Be Taken. And I loathe amber but will tolerate it for the right wording. Like the three embalming fluid bottles I have. Primo stuff.

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
I Heard A Long Time Ago Some People Believed 13 Was Unlucky And Many Complained To The Company And They Stopped Buyimg If It Had !3 On The Bottom .So The Co. Started Putting Other No. There Was A Lot Of Canning Back Then . But It' s Only What I Heard . Have A Great Day . Grace Abounds

Catcat16

Reaction score
Wow! Sorry I can't help you but VERY cool poison. I prefer mine to have the words Poison, Poisonous, or Not To Be Taken. And I loathe amber but will tolerate it for the right wording. Like the three embalming fluid bottles I have. Primo stuff.
Yes this one says poisonous right on the front! I like amber in the right setting but definitely not as much as other colors. I’ve alllllllways wanted an embalming fluid bottle! I’d love to see yours!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn