Need help again!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sldavis

Reaction score
Anna, Why a perfume bottle shaped like a shoe.Well it's clear you have never smelt my feet![:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-].I found a similar bottle only with a different shoe in a magazine one time and I think they said it was shoe polish.I'll check and see if I can find it again. Clinton

sldavis

Reaction score
Gary,Can you tell what is in the toe part of the shoe.It looks like dried black polish.MMMMMMMMMMMM could be? Clinton

KentOhio

Reaction score
I saw a different shoe bottle one time with the original label, and it said flavoring extracts. This one probably had perfume, but it would need a label to know for sure. Shoe polish bottles needed wider mouths.

ShovelBasher

Reaction score
haha flavoring extracts, imagine the smell of that hehe
[:D][:D][:D]
NEW FROM BAKERS EXTRACTS!!!!! ESSENCE OF FEET, TRY THIS IN YOUR STEW LOLOLOL.

justadddirt

Reaction score
Anna don't be fooled by the pic of the bottle. Looks bigger than it really is. Only 3 1/2 " high. Couldn't of held more than an ounce of liquid. If it was shoe polish it would take at least 3 or 4 bottles to polish i pair of shoes. Thanks for your question Anna!!!!

justadddirt

Reaction score
Hey Clinton that's dirt in the toe of the shoe & thanks to everyone for your input on this bottle.

logueb

Reaction score
I'll go along with figural perfume. Avon used a glass boot for some of it's leather cologne. So I guess it's not so unusual of a figural container for perfume. Probably was targeted toward those into horse riding.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter