new at this need help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

momma2b

Reaction score
I'm proably the luckiest one here, my husband is a hydrotunneler and digs under houses in New Orleans. He is always bringing home new bottles. I need help in finding out how to date and price the bottles. Thanks

diggermeister

Reaction score
Hello momma2b, When are you due? [:)] Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place for answers about bottles. It's really best if you can post photos of your hubby's finds. Along with a good discription (size, color, any embossing, etc.). If the side seam goes all the way through the lip then post it in, "What is it after 1900". If the seam stops at the shoulders then post in, "...before 1900". You'll find alot of knowledgable people here who love to share...[sm=rolleyes.gif]

momma2b

Reaction score
Thanks diggermeister. I'm due in Sept. So I don't quite see myself digging to much this summer.lol[:D] I posted 3 of the 14 bottles I have collected in the last week. See if u can tell me anything.

preditor

Reaction score
welcome momma2b and thanks for posting your photo in your profile i have been trying to get everyone to do it but havent had alot of luck at it
[8D]Preditor

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75