New Bottle Club for Central PA?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
This is something that I have thought about doing numerous times, so I'll give it a try. I live in Mifflin county in central PA. We do not have a bottle club here or in any of the nearby counties. I would like to see about possibly organizing a club for Mifflin, Juniata, Huntingdon, Centre and Snyder counties. Of course, membership would be open to anyone from anywhere, but I know we have a lot of good bottles from these counties, a number of serious collectors in these areas and no club to speak of.

Anyone who might be interested in doing this, please let me know what you think. We may not have the large collector base that the larger towns and cities have, but hopefully with a five-county area, maybe we can get enough interest to get something started. This is just an idea, so any input or suggestions are encouraged. Thank you. ~Jim

GuntherHess

Reaction score
hope you have luck with it.
Eventually if you get big enough to organize a show it wouldnt be too far to drive.[;)]

hbgpabottles

Reaction score
Jim....I can think of a half dozen of us off the top of my head who would be interested. As an old, old member of the Middletown Bottle Club I miss the days of a good ole bottle meet or swap. Contact me offline for some discussion.

Mike

David Fertig

Reaction score
If the New Bottle Club would have room for someone who is mainly interested in old bottles, I could be persuaded.

Jim

Reaction score
I guess we could make room for ya, Dave [:D] New club for old bottles. We wouldn't want anyone showing up with plastic [&:]

I'm glad to be seeing some interest. I'm only an hour away from you guys in the Dauphin/Cumberland county area. If you have any ideas, shoot me an email or PM. Thanks. ~Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc