New Dump 2 Play In!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
Hey, Nickevlau. I sent you a PM about the Reddings. I'll let you know when I find another one. Swiz

swizzle

Reaction score
Well after some mis-communications about this dump I now know there is now older part to this dump. Oh, well beggars can't be choosers and since I was working a quarter mile from the dump I rushed through my work and ran to my new sandbox. I was only there for about an hour and a half. and the first hour was BLEH!!! Nothing but perty shards teasing me. Here was my first find and man did I feel like a douche after I researched it.
IMG_3968.jpg

I almost tossed it until I saw the base.
IMG_4000.jpg

After some more diggin' I found what I thought was going to be a nice ACL creamer.
IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

This one survived a fire and a dump burial.
IMG_3962.jpg

After some more pokin' around I cut myself and then pulled out my first aid kits.
IMG_3940.jpg

Looks like I need to update my kits.
IMG_3941.jpg

Then I found me a few of these. What are they for? Abbotts, It has a place for a metal band which was used to hang it upside down. On the back is number that are right side up and upside down so you can tell how much liquid is in there no matter which way you have the bottle turned. Is this a medical bottle?
IMG_3982.jpg

Right below that I found 2 of these local ACL sodas. Redding Bottling Works. High Grade Flavors.
IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

And Lord love a duck...
IMG_3996.jpg

I need 9 more of these so I can dig faster.
IMG_3992.jpg

and some smalls
IMG_3983.jpg

and that's all folks.
IMG_3988.jpg

Swiz

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: swizzle
I need 9 more of these so I can dig faster.
IMG_3992.jpg

Hehehe, no kidding man that would make an incredibly successful pair of digging gloves. Could skin some carrots too to keep you going while you're excavating! It wouldn't be too hard, I have wanted to so something like that for a while and may well take this omen as a prompt to do so. I like that milk BTW, it is in nice shape and is interesting.

Anyway, nice finds and keep it up. I am younger so even 50s-60s stuff is old to me, but there well may be some TOC stuff below. Good luck getting those goodies!

swizzle

Reaction score
I'm gonna take that with me and use it to dig out around bottles in tight spots. I like it. It must be some type of gardening tool. Swiz

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960