New dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mike O

Reaction score
So, Shouvel, You are trying to say that you were "testing" Tique?????? How does that work? He tells you about a dump, you go to it dig it, post pictures of what he left behind and the hole he digs, and then wait until he responds to see iwhat he says??????? Dude that's just wrong [:mad:]

ShovelBasher

Reaction score
I had dug in that dump months ago before i started useing this forum.me and tigue were talking for a few days about this dump.if tigue looks at were he was digging he will notice none of his area was dug,and i already told him i wont dig there

citydigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ShovelBasher

I had dug in that dump months ago before i started useing this forum.me and tigue were talking for a few days about this dump.if tigue looks at were he was digging he will notice none of his area was dug,and i already told him i wont dig there

you told him you won't dig there but you already did? The bottom line is that people like you give this great hobby a BAD name!

ShovelBasher

Reaction score
this dump is 1/4 mile long city because one person has dug it doesnt make it theres.i told him i wont dig there anymore and i wont.i dont care if someone digs where im at. its a free country long as they dig safely . if tigue asks em ill tell him where there are some good dumps im no hog.i have been digging since 1985 dont tell me about giveing the hobby a bad name, half the people who do this do it for the money, i dont!!!

tigue710

Reaction score
ok everyone, I will back him up on this one, he metioned this dump to me before I told him I dug there, I've dug here for years, but it is a well known dump, just not many people willing to dig deep or know where to dig so most leave it alone.

I'm still a little confused about what you were trying to do here though....

citydigger

Reaction score

this dump is 1/4 mile long city because one person has dug it doesnt make it theres.i told him i wont dig there anymore and i wont.i dont care if someone digs where im at. its a free country long as they dig safely . if tigue asks em ill tell him where there are some good dumps im no hog.i have been digging since 1985 dont tell me about giveing the hobby a bad name, half the people who do this do it for the money, i dont!!!

If you already new about it than why did you put the title of your post as NEW DUMP? Than you said you were just trying to test tigue to see if the dump was really any good? What did you think? He was lying? Personally, I think there is something fishy going on here. Judging by the way this whole thing sounds I think your playing games. Either way I will not reply to anymore of this nonsense. I am too old for this and have better things to do. I hope you both enjoy cutting each others throats in that dump. Have a nice day.

Mainepontil

Reaction score

started a new dump this morning absolutely huge area dug down 6 ft and angled in another 8.

You mean tunneled lazy style.[;)]

tigue710

Reaction score
I like to ask everyone to let this go... shovel basher doesnt seem like that bad a guy besides what ever he was up to here, which I think was a miss judgment. Either way we will figure it out between our selfs locally down here, I dig with 3 other guys regularly and also know quite a few other diggers, if we have a problem with this guy we will resolve it... but I dont think we do...

ShovelBasher

Reaction score
Bad judgement on my part.i could have gone a different route and should have.
Ok ill try to explain this, after this i wont make comment of this subject again. or reply.
Ya know that guy whos always bragging i have this i have that. i done this i done that,im new to this area and i dnt like digging alone its not safe sometimes.so i was looking for some people to dig with. then i met tigue.
when we started talking we were both describeing things and talking about this dump.i needed to know if he was for real or just talking thru his butt.
i deliberately posted those pictures for 1 express reason.
to find out if tigue was bsing or he was a good guy.
if i saw pictures of my hole and bottles i had dug and someone claimed them i would react the same way he did.
we kind of baited each other.
now we have been talking via email and will sort this ourselves. i have no intentions of robbing someones dig site and never have.like i said anyone wants to dig a new spot ill tell them im no hog . i enjoy the hobby for what it is, good exercise good people(mostly) and nice finds.Granted i should have went a different route i dont deny it, learn from your mistakes and move on.
Tigue my appologies again.
good luck digging
By the way city digger im 40 years old i have 4 children 1 in the army one in college and two at home. i served 12 years in the army as well , i have been married for 15 years to my lovely wife
please dont talk to me like im 14 years old.you didnt know the whole story ,

ShovelBasher

Reaction score
Ya Know what i said i wouldnt reply again but after this message i think i will do just that.

PM from citydigger: Lets get this straight
citydigger just sent you a private message at 8/3/2007 8:52:34 AM:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets get this straight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am 65 years old so I can talk to you like you are 14. My kids are as
old as you. The bottom line is you scrounged someone elses hole. It
appears you have some sort of attention disorder and love causing chaos in
the forum as well. I think you and Tique are the SAME person. You are
playing games. Just want to let you know I think you both are childish
lowlifes!! Have a nice day sir!

Members online