New Find!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
Phil,

Great unearthing! Sounds like a fun dig - lots of variety! I really like the fact that you pull the odd stuff and not just the so-called good stuff to bring home - I think it is ALL cool too!

Did you sign up for "Secret Santa"? ...and get MY name?!?!? [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Just kidding! How awesome to actually dig your "dream" bottle!

Thanks for sharing the dig with those of us that have to live vicariously! I'm so excited for you - would love to see video's of your digs - maybe you can ask Santa for one of those Flip recorders!!!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
WHEW! That MONSTER will be hard to top. What an EXCELLENT find! Your efforts have definitely paid off, BIG TIME.

farmerdan

Reaction score
Wow I only dream about finding stuff like that! Is that an ale or a soda or what? Wish I could locate privies like that around here - I've never dug a pontiled anything! Maybe I will eventually get lucky at my 1790's (farm) spot...hopefully I wont have to probe 'till my arms fall off....[:-]

phil44

Reaction score
For me it's a dream come true bottle, we've dug shards of it in Frederick so I new it existed but never a shard in Baltimore after 15 + years of digging there. Which is interesting since they're so close and it comes in Balt Glassworks colors. It was truly an unexpected reward. Hopefully it'll happen again soon!

Thanks again everyone for the positve comments, it means alot!

sandchip

Reaction score
Were the shards you found in the past green too?

Digger George

Reaction score
JUST KIDDING! OMG WOW THAT'S A NICE BOOTLE I MEAN BOTTLE I MEAN DUDE LIKE YOU GUYS TOTALLY ROCK! WOW AND BALTIMORE IS THE WORST PLACE TO DIG EVER! DIG ON!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter