New Hampshire

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hampy

Reaction score
hi all,what are the chances of getting hold of a bottle with the above embossed on it,thanks rob. as my surname is Hampshire

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I would think that a prescription pharmacy bottle would be your best bet, possibly a beer or soda would be next, there are several collectors in New Hampshire on here, they will maybe get ahold of you. BUT... go to e-bay and in your account info you can put in a search under antique bottles pre 1900 for New Hampshire and voila if there is one it will come up on your search, and you will get a notice on your e-mail of same............

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Having it spelled out will limit you some but there are examples.You may have to live with the town on one too.Jewitts bitters of Ringe or just "Preston of New Hampshire" (Fairly common) come to mind.

nhpharm

Reaction score

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I suggested the Preston for shipping. Packed should small and light for post to Australia. It will still be likely be more than the bottle value though.

LisaTammy

Reaction score
Rob, Just took a look and my bottle says New Hampton, sorry about that. I will look around today and see if I can find something on ebay of what not you may like. I also belong to a Facebook Club from England. Never know what I will come up with.Lisa

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem