New health Care isn't good enough for president or other congress members....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woodswalker

Reaction score
[blockquote] [blockquote] [blockquote] [blockquote] This kinda nips me the wrong way....don't know about anyone else but I have health coverage,optical and dental....I'm very happy with it!! I may work at a low paying company but we don't pay a darn thing out of our paychecks for our health insurance....and if it's not good enough for Obama then whys it ok for us "regular" people???

You have undoubtedly heard about Amendment 28, but this pinpoints the
actual answers. No Way are they go to give up their wonderful perks !
[blockquote]

[/align]
I WILL SEND THIS EVERY TIME I RECEIVE IT..... On this basis it can be challenged as unconstitutional . FINALLY SOMEONE ASKED HIM THE QUESTION!
ON "ABC-TV"
DURING THE "NETWORK SPECIAL ON HEALTH CARE".... OBAMA WAS ASKED:

"MR PRESIDENT WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GIVE UP YOUR CURRENT HEALTH CARE PROGRAM
AND JOIN THE NEW 'UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE PROGRAM' THAT THE REST OF US WILL BE ON ????
"
THERE WAS A STONEY SILENCE AS OBAMA IGNORED THE QUESTION AND CHOSE NOT TO ANSWER IT !!!
IN ADDITION, A NUMBER OF SENATORS WERE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS."WE WILL THINK ABOUT IT."
AND THEY DID. IT WAS ANNOUNCED TODAY ON THE NEWS THAT THE "KENNEDY HEALTH CARE BILL" WAS WRITTEN INTO THE NEW HEALTH CARE REFORM INITIATIVE ENSURING THAT THAT CONGRESS WILL BE 100% EXEMPT !
SO, THIS GREAT NEW HEALTH CARE PLAN THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND I... IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR OBAMA, HIS FAMILY OR CONGRESS...?? WE (THE AMERICAN PUBLIC) NEED TO STOP THIS PROPOSED DEBACLE ASAP !!!! THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG !!!!! PERSONALLY, I CAN ONLY ACCEPT A UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE OVERHAUL THAT EXTENDS TO EVERYONE... NOT JUST US LOWLY CITIZENS.... WHILE THE WASHINGTON "ELITE" KEEP RIGHT ON WITH THEIR GOLD-PLATED HEALTH CARE COVERAGES. If you don't pass this around, may you enjoy his Plan!
WHAT??? The Republic has a CONSTITUTION??? Amendment 28

Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States .
Imagine what would happen if everybody passed this around?

------ End of Forwarded Message
[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/blockquote][/blockquote][/blockquote][/align][/align][/align][/blockquote][/align][/blockquote][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align] [/align][/align] [/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]

woodswalker

Reaction score
Oh no...am I not supposed to put stuff like this up??[8|] My bad[:eek:] I just don't want to end up with some crappy insurance......if its not good enough for them it shouldn't be for us either!!!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Its an open forum , you can post pretty much anything you want as long as the owner or moderators dont have a problem with it.
I would rather hear your own thoughts about it though rather than stuff off the internet. One problem with quasi-political posts like this is historically it has caused a lot of grief on this forum and it diverts the discussion away from bottles.

Two good rules of thumb for the internet ...
1- If a Nigerian gentleman says he has an inheritance for you in an email - delete it.
2- If an email says SENT IT TO EVERONE - send it to no one.

Just my opinion for whatever its worth,
Take care

woodswalker

Reaction score
Matt...I had never thought of it in that way but very true that is...My own opinions and ideas are usually better any way[8|] And I know I hate those scams where they tell you can get paid to go shopping to[:D][:D] How can you believe that crap!!! Some one I used to work withs wife really actually did fall for one of those scams.....I felt bad for them but also thought" how the heck do you fall for that line a crap???"
I like learning about bottles way more than I care about Politics.......[8D]
Manda

beendiggin

Reaction score
It's Ok...the politicians are above the law. Have been for a long time. We the sheeple.

Jim

Reaction score
I, for one, agree that if this healthcare plan is so great (although every reputable poll of public opinion begs to differ on that), every member of Congress and the President should be subject to it. The same goes for Social Security. Perhaps they would care just a bit more about raiding and squandering it if they actually paid into it. It's too easy to spend other people's money when you have absolutely no skin in the game. ~Jim

Nickevlau

Reaction score
My only argument against the new health care is simple. DMV-Department of Motor Vehicles in my state yours might go by something else. I was recently there and it took 45 minutes to get new plates. There would be a line around the block for school vaccinations. Do we want the government to run healthcare? When was the last time a politician said anything that was true? Sorry this subject rubs me wrong too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles