new jar website jerrysjars.com

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Fruit Jars

Reaction score
I have just set up a new website "jerrysjars.com". It has pictures of some jars from my collection with a little descriptive on each one. Check my site out and let me know what you think. The website was a Christmas gift from my Daughter and her boyfriend. They have helped me set up the site.

bobclay

Reaction score
Hi Jerry,

VERY nice! Thank you for sharing![:)]

Bob

epgorge

Reaction score
jerrysjars.com

Hey fruit jars, we must be cousins. My Mrs. calls me fruit cake.

Wow! I assume you wish to trade the Schumm for another fruit jar?

What a nice collection you have. And, what a nice gift from your daughter and her boyfriend. It is always nice when your children share your hobbies. My daughter is going to walk the river with me looking for spring uncovers, if it ever stops raining.

I am very excited. I think she is doing it just to stay in shape, but I can't wait to see her face when she finds her first colored bottle. She will be hooked for life.

Nice site!! Well put together. If Bobclay likes it ... it must be good.

Joel

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Very nice site Jerry. I added that to my favorites to stare at when I get more time.

LC

Reaction score
Super nice jars Jerry! I have been following a guy who goes by hoosierjar on eBay. This Guy has had some of the finest fruit jars I have ever seen. I have copied pictures of all the different ones he has sold and have kept a record of them as to what they brought. In all my years of collecting, I have never found or even seen jars like Jerry and Warren have posted, except for a few of them. And this hoosierjar fellow is well worth watching if you like vintage jars. I was thinking about making a link on my website, and show the pictures of the jars I have seen over the past months. Without question, a fruit jar collector would get some real enjoyment out of looking them over.[/align]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday