New Locale...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Staunton Dan

If it's not one thing it's another I always say. Good to be back.

I always say "If it's not one thing it's twelve other things." Good to have ya back.

Dansalata

Reaction score
HELLO DAN...GOOD TO HEAR YA OUT THERE...GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL...

pigeonman

Reaction score
Hi Dan,glad everything is alright.i have been looking for area's to dig also in the area.been living in Verona now for about 4 months. the town of Staunton is a beautiful and historic city.if you need a digging partner or want to talk bottles send me a pm. tom

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: pigeonman

Hi Dan,glad everything is alright.i have been looking for area's to dig also in the area.been living in Verona now for about 4 months. the town of Staunton is a beautiful and historic city.if you need a digging partner or want to talk bottles send me a pm. tom

Hey, Tom. Thanks for your post. I am no longer in Staunton but now live in Batesville which is not that far. away. I usually dig alone except for my 6 year old son who digs with me. The privies that I dug in Staunton were only 6-7 feet deep. I don't know how deep they are here. If any deeper I will need help. I will contact you if I do. Good luck in Verona.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bostaurus

Welcome back. You have been missed. Glad to hear all is well.

Thanks Melinda. I didn't stay away for any particular reason. I just had some things to take care of. Now I am ready to make a dent in my new hometown...bottlewise that is. Thanks for your kind words.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Glad to see you're back, Dan! I enjoy your digging posts. I can't imagine moving to a completely new place and trying to find where to dig, although in a sense it might be exciting!

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

Glad to see you're back, Dan! I enjoy your digging posts. I can't imagine moving to a completely new place and trying to find where to dig, although in a sense it might be exciting!
sense it might be exciting!
Thanks, actually I needed to get away from Staunton and the dump that I dug for 2-1/2 years. I was getting too complacent and would not look for and dig what I realy wanted to dig and that was the 1870s and earlier sites which I now can do where I am living. I look forward to the pontils that are lurking in my future.

pigeonman

Reaction score
Dan,are there any pontil soda's or medicines from Staunton or the surrounding area. also i will do like wise if i find any deep pits.digging pits alone can be dangerous so make sure you have someone to back you up.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers