New Medicine Bottle Book finally available

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Mine came in yesterday Matt. Survived the trip to the West Coast in premium condition. I can't thank you enough for what you just did for the whole bottle collecting community. My hat is off to you.....Ron

Thanks Ron, you were one of the people who really helped with photos.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
RB 10 has been out for a few years now, in general it's about one every four years since Alice Creswick started it. I love the works but it does get redundant. Prices may change but are so speculative for a simple guide.
Addendum's or supplements are great. Carlyn Ring put out an update about three years later than the first with Ray Sheldon trying to add prices. Clubs also made their own that I have one of. I'm still waiting for the paperback editions of the newest and greatest of the bitters books.
Bill Agee also did the "additional" thing with "Collecting The" & "Collecting All" cures.
I still need a look at the John DeGrafft books. I've never seen one but I guess he picked up where Shimko left off?
Anyway, if you decide to go that way you'd be in the company of the greats and put me in the front of the line.
If not you may leave a legacy for others to carry on with.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I'm getting mine on Saturday, at the table next to the dumpsters..

cyberdigger

Reaction score
BTW I heard M6 has a huge yellow jacket nest right under it.. [sm=thumbup1.gif]

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
BTW I heard M6 has a huge yellow jacket nest right under it..

no problem , I have stuck enough shovels into them over the years I think I am now immune.

now these suckers I avoid...
hornet.jpg

Stardust

Reaction score
Matt,
Congrats on the great book! I put in an order for another member and was going to use pay pal, but I don't have an account right now.I was going to use my credit card. So, I'll re mail you with the details and put a check in the mail today instead. [;)] Thanks, for offering the shipping discount to members.That was very kind of you. Maybe Santa will get me one too! [;)] lol ~ Christmas in July ~Ho-Ho-Ho~[:D] stardust~ *

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583