New Medicine Bottle Book finally available

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
If any one has ordered one and hasnt got it after a resonable about of time let me know.
The USPS is fairly reliable but loses an item every so often.
The further you are from Maryland the longer it will take. Expect worst case 1-2 weeks for media rate but usually its faster.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Sure did.. I like how they fit neatly on one page..

twowheelfan

Reaction score
thanks agian on a job so well done!
i got mine a couple days ago.
one question.
the number that shows up before the description of the embossing, is that just a reference number for you? like the order that you compilied them in? like a spreadsheet line name? or is that referring to something i am not "privy" to yet.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
one question.
the number that shows up before the description of the embossing, is that just a reference number for you? like the order that you compilied them in? like a spreadsheet line name? or is that referring to something i am not "privy" to yet.

That is a key field from my medicine database. It is a unique reference number for each listing. Its useful if you are trying to refer to a bottle that has many variants.

One undocumented notation is listings that have * next to them. Those are items I tried to research but had not found any information.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:)] mine showed up today and the box came thru undamaged along with the book[:)] Its a real monumental work well worth the price, and has cures along with regular medicines, great book!!! am enjoying it immensley..Andy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583