New member-Just want to say Hi

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

justadddirt

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm another one of those Pennsylvania diggers (West Central) & like everybody on this forum,love it. This is a great forum& has a lot of knowledgable members. Also a lot of members with a good since of humor,which I think helps make the forum click.When I figure out how to post pitcures I'll be posting things in the near future. So HELLO EVERYONE"""""""

LC

Reaction score
Gary, welcome to the forum. You are going to love it! I have been on here for a short time as well, and look forward to coming on line to it every day. And those guys digging those magnificant bottles out of those privies are driving me nuts! Always wanted to do that but never got the chance. Will look forward to your postings of bottles in the future. Take care for now, Lou

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
gary, welcome to the forum from an ol timer at this bottle game. hope u stick round awhile. cant wait to see pics

whosyer

logueb

Reaction score
Gary, Welcome to the Forum. Still new here myself. Been digging and collecting for over 40 years. Since coming on the forum in Jan. 07, I,ve dug more in those short months than I had in years. I have learned a great deal about bottles since becoming a member. There are a lot of great people on here that really know their stuff and don't mind sharing. Good luck.

California Dream N

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard Gary..The people on this site are Funny and Very knowledgable about bottles and can be a BIG help..Enjoy yourself and please post some pix soon...Norene

justadddirt

Reaction score
Lou,Whosyer,Buster&Norene, Thanks all for the welcome.Great to be here.

jodie

Reaction score
Hey new member lack of response got my nose out joint when I first accessed this website but as I learn to use it a message or two will float into my inbox inspiring me or making me want to inspire. The bottlebug doesn't let go
and every time I get a message it starts to itch. I'm a million miles away in Australia. And we have some bottles that are pretty impressive but we're a new country. No doubt when I find one I'll post a picture. Stiil trying for a real good one. Good Luck and enjoy the forums jodie (lavs) Australia

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter